Immediate Position Available
Psychologist/Psychological Associate: North Bay, Ontario
Brainworks is an award-winning medical rehabilitation firm. We offer psychological, neuropsychological, psychotherapy, social work, and rehabilitation therapy services in office, client homes, and communities, via secure web interface, and via travelling clinic.
Our head office is in Huntsville, Ontario and we are thrilled to announce that after working quietly behind the scenes in North Bay for over a decade, we officially opened our first North Bay office in 2018! This is an exciting time for us as we strengthen our ability to serve the North Bay community.
With the opening of our North Bay office, Brainworks is expanding our services and we want you to join our team of talented, compassionate, and dedicated professionals! We have an opportunity for a full-time psychologist or psychological associate in our North Bay office. Just as we are client-centred, we also believe in creating a work environment that supports our clinicians’ goals. In keeping with this guiding principle, we also offer part time, flexible, or casual employment.
We provide assessment, treatment, and consultation with all age groups and within a variety of industries, which allows us the ability to provide niche assignments or variety in day-to-day practice. Collaboration with and consultation to a team of professionals is integral to the work we do. Clinical, administrative, and IT support is on hand for all team members.
Seasoned and early career psychologists alike are welcome to apply. We are able to assist with navigating the registration process, completing all of the required examinations, and we can provide both primary and secondary supervisors, as defined by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO). Our areas of competency cover clients of all ages and include clinical, counselling, rehabilitation, neuropsychology, and school psychology. We currently have three full-time team members working through the registration process with the CPO and we would love to help you with the process as well!
- Registration (or eligibility for registration) with the College of Psychologists of Ontario, with competency in clinical, rehabilitation, counselling and/or neuropsychology
- Experience with brain injury, PTSD, and / or pain management is a definite asset
- A working knowledge of Ontario’s insurance-funded treatment systems would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Candidates need to be highly motivated, care about the people we serve, and equally able to follow direction and blaze a path
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, as well as work well independently
- Competitive Salary
- Extended health and dental benefits to qualifying employees
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Education benefits
- Potential for relocation funding
How to Apply
To be eligible for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
- Email: [email protected]