Immediate Position Available
Psychotherapist: North Bay
Brainworks is an award-winning medical rehabilitation firm. We offer psychological, neuropsychological, psychotherapy, social work, and rehabilitation therapy services in office, client homes, and communities, and via travelling clinic.
Brainworks is expanding our services and we want you to join our team of talented, compassionate, and dedicated professionals! We have an opportunity for a full-time registered psychotherapist. Just as we are client-centred, we also believe in creating a work environment that supports our clinician’s goals. In keeping with this guiding principle, we also offer part time, flexible, or casual employment.
As a psychotherapist at Brainworks, you will be involved in assessments and treatment. The full time position requires some travel. Clinical, administrative, and IT support is on hand for all team members.
For registered psychotherapists who meet the educational criteria for the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO), we also offer the opportunity to transition your career to psychology. We are able to assist with navigating the registration process, completing all of the required examinations, and we can provide both primary and secondary supervisors, as defined by the CPO. Our areas of competency covers clients of all ages and include clinical, counselling, rehabilitation, neuropsychology, and school psychology. We currently have three full-time team members working through the registration process with the CPO and we would love to help you with the process as well!
- Registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Experience with brain injury, PTSD, and / or pain management is a definite asset
- A working knowledge of Ontario’s insurance-funded treatment systems would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- In this region, travel will be required. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Candidates need to be highly motivated, care about the people we serve, and equally able to follow direction and blaze a path
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, as well as work well independently
- Competitive salary
- Education benefits
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
How to Apply
To be eligible for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: (705) 787-0698