Immediate Position Available
Social Worker – Huntsville, Ontario
Brainworks is an award-winning medical rehabilitation firm. We offer psychological, neuropsychological, psychotherapy, social work, and rehabilitation therapy services in office, client homes, and communities, and via travelling clinic.
Brainworks is expanding our services and we want you to join our team of talented, compassionate, and dedicated professionals! We have an opportunity for a full-time social worker. Just as we are client-centred, we also believe in creating a work environment that
supports our clinicians’ goals. In keeping with this guiding principle, we also offer part time, flexible, or casual employment.
As a social worker at Brainworks, you will be involved in assessments and treatment. Clinical, administrative, and IT support is on hand for all team members.
- Registration with the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers is required
- Experience with brain injury, PTSD and / or pain management is a definite asset
- A working knowledge of Ontario’s insurance-funded treatment systems would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- In this region travel, travel will be required for a fulltime position. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Candidates need to be highly motivated, care about the people we serve, and equally able to follow direction and blaze a path
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, as well as work well independently
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Flexible work hours
- Education benefits
How to Apply
To be eligible for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to:
- Email: [email protected]