Immediate Position Available
Brainworks is an award-winning medical rehabilitation firm. We offer psychological, neuropsychological, psychotherapy, social work, and rehabilitation therapy services in office, client homes and communities, via secure web interface, and via travelling clinic.
Brainworks is expanding our services and we want you to join our team of talented, compassionate, and dedicated professionals! We currently have an opportunity for one full-time registered social worker or psychotherapist. Just as we are client-centred, we also believe in creating a work environment that supports our clinicians’ goals. In keeping with this guiding principle, we offer part time, full time, flexible, or casual employment.
As a Social Worker at Brainworks, you will be involved in assessments and treatment. The position is based in our North Bay office; however, we will discuss the possibility of some limited travel with applicants who progress to the interview stage. Clinical, administrative and IT support is on hand for all team members.
- Registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers is required
- Experience with brain injury, PTSD and / or pain management is a definite asset
- A working knowledge of Ontario’s insurance-funded treatment systems is a definite asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- In this region, some local travel may be required for a fulltime position
- Candidates need to be highly motivated, care about the people we serve, and equally able to follow direction and blaze a path
- Candidates must be able to work as part of a team, as well as work well independently
- Competitive Salary
- Extended health and dental benefits to qualifying employees
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Education benefits
How to Apply
To be eligible for this position, please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to [email protected]