Do you suffer with sleep difficulties due to brain injury, chronic pain, depression or anxiety?
We can help!
Using sound behavioural principles, and empirically supported interventions our Sleep Tight© program is a practical, four-session treatment program, individually delivered by a regulated health professional. It is difficult to overestimate the impact of sleep on recovery and rehabilitation. For those who are having sleep difficulties related to chronic pain, traumatic brain injury, anxiety or depressive symptoms related to an accident or injury, Brainworks’ Sleep Tight© program improves sleep routines in order to increase restful sleep with the end goal being improved cognitive, behavioural, physical and psychosocial functioning.
Find out more: eRehabilitation
- An assessment to develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan
- Evidence-based treatment practices that incorporate a cognitive behavioural approach
- Goal-focused, client-centred and community-based
- An emphasis on incrementally increasing the duration of restful sleep
- Focuses on slowly building success by supporting the client in accomplishing incremental goals
- Four face-to-face treatment sessions: in person or using web-based technology
- Three health coaching sessions extend the life of the program to ensure that gains are maintained
For more information about our Sleep Tight© program, or to request information about other services we provide, please contact:
387 Muskoka Road 3 North
Phone: (705) 787-7500 ext. 0
|North Bay Office
432-101 Worthington Street East,
North Bay, ON
Phone: (705) 492-1715