In honour of brain injury awareness month a number of Brainworks staff traveled across the province spreading hope. We donated dozens and dozens of copies of Casey’s Journey of Hope, a book we published as part of our hopetherapy™ platform.
We visited charities, schools, hospitals, colleagues, friends, family and more. Check out the photos and the list of people and places we visited. What a wonderful time we all had!!
Where did we go? Who did we donate to?
- Brain Injury Association of Windsor and Essex County
- Brain Injury Association of London and Region
- Brain Injury Association of Niagara
- The Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton
- Brain Injury Association of North Bay
- Brain Injury Association Sudbury & District
- Ontario Brain Injury Association
- Bosanquet Central School
- East Lambton Elementary School
- Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare: ABI Program
- York-Simcoe Brain Injury Services
- Thames Valley Children Centre: Paediatric Acquired Brain Injury (PABICOP)