Rehabilitation Therapists & Assistants
What Sets Brainworks’ Rehab Therapists & Assistants Apart
A number of key elements set us apart in the rehab industry:
- Clinical Excellence: Our therapists are required to engage in clinical professional development on an ongoing basis to continuously broaden their clinical knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Quality Control Measures: We ensure the highest standards in our services, not only clinically, but administratively. We know how critical it is to our clients and community partners that all documentation be accurate and up to date.
- Research and Best Practices: We integrate the latest research and best practices into all of our programs and services.
- Diverse Team: Our large team of therapists is unprecedented; it allows us to provide more in-depth care, such as one-to-one support on a 24-hour basis for more complex cases.
- Catchment Area: Our rehab therapists are based throughout Southwestern and South-Central Ontario, the Muskoka region, Sudbury and Timiskaming & District; they are available whenever and wherever they are needed. For inquiries about other locations in Ontario, please contact us.
- Workplace Insurance: For the well-being of our clients, we have set in place comprehensive workplace insurance that protects them during all back-to-work programs and assessments.
CBIS / CBIST Certification
Clinical experience and leadership is critical for staff who work in the field of brain injury rehabilitation. Staff who have experience produce better outcomes for the individuals that they work with every day. The American Academy of Brain Injury Specialists (AACBIS) was created under the auspices of the Brain Injury Association of America to provide a standard of training for persons working with individuals with brain injury. Certifications through AACBIS include Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) and Certified Brain Injury Specialist Trainers (CBIST). Currently a internationally recognized certification body, the mission of AACBIS is to improve the quality of care by establishing accepted competency standards for the education and training of individuals working in brain injury rehabilitation.
All Brainworks rehabilitation therapists and assistants work under the direction of various regulated and non-regulated healthcare professionals, Rehabilitation Therapists facilitate independence while assisting their clients to reach their therapeutic goals in a cost-effective, evidence-based manner. As part of our regular service, Brainworks therapists have access to in-house general consultation on cognitive, behavioural and all other health and rehab related issues at no additional charge to the funding source.
Below you will find brief profiles of some of our rehabilitation therapists and rehabilitation assistants. For additional information or to make a referral, please contact:
387 Muskoka Road 3 North
Phone: (705) 787-7500 ext. 0
Toll Free: (877) 421-7575 ext. 0
Fax: (705) 787-0698
|North Bay Office
432-101 Worthington Street East,
North Bay, ON
Phone: (705) 492-1715
Fax: (705) 787-0698
Brainworks’ Rehabilitation Therapists